The Choice Is Yours
Our great tasting range of preserves is available in local outlets in Talgarth and Hay-on-Wye as well as further afield.
Which one is your favourite?
- Raspberry & Redcurrant Jam
- A new take on an old favourite, developed by accident when I ran out of raspberries. Sharply fruity and perfect with scones and cream.
- Damson & Juniper
- A lovely jelly to eat with either crumpets or to add to casseroles or gravies for a fuller flavour.
- Hedgerow Jelly
- Something a bit different – a deep purple jelly made from elderberries, crab apples, cooking apples, damsons and sloes.
- Quince & Lemon Jelly
- A distinctive clear pink jelly with a delicate flavour that has been described as like eating perfume! I love to add it to plain Greek yoghurt for breakfast.
- Redcurrant Jelly
- Use this to make Cumberland Sauce to go with your Christmas ham or enjoy on fresh bread.
- Blackcurrant & Apple Jam
- The apples give this jam extra zing. It's my granddaughter Matilda's favourite!
- Seville Orange Marmalade
- A traditional marmalade but why save it for breakfast a fabulous pudding can be made with it. Nigel Slater is a fan and even tweeted "Seriously good jam that". It made my day!
- Rhubarb & Ginger Jam
- A traditional combination that uses root ginger as well as preserved ginger pieces.
Fabulous in rhubarb and custard pie.